Our registered physiotherapists are all university trained health professionals dedicated to ongoing education and skill development. They use their experience and training to carry out a detailed assessment of your injury and to pinpoint the source of your problem.
They then use proven and precise treatment techniques to bring you relief as quickly as possible. Through education and ongoing dialogue with your physiotherapist, you will gain a full understanding of your condition, how to improve it, and what to look out for to prevent re-injury.
- Interferential Current
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy (VRT)
- Intramuscular Stimulation & Functional Dry Needling
- Manual Therapy and Mobilizations
- Home Exercise Prescription
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- IMS + Dry Needling
- Gradual Return to Work Planning